Monday 20 January 2014

LPW Work Experience Application

As I have a strong interest in print that I would like to develop further, I have decided to pursue some work experience in this area. As my brother lives in Leicester, has strong creative connections there and would be able to put me up for a while, I decided to ask for work experience at Leicester Print Workshop, which works across a number of traditional print processes, and has a strong creative reputation.

My brother put me into contact with Gemma Wright, who organises volunteers and placements. She sent an email listing what I should send to her.




To which I replied with this email.
I also included a simple CV, working off of my brother's example. I'm aware that it isn't remotely creative, but in this case I felt that it was a better option to use a simple format.  


  


No comments:

Post a Comment