Tuesday 6 May 2014

Design Presence: Buying Stock

Because I am printing my business cards myself, I have decided to try and invest in the best quality stock and finish that I can. Therefore, I decided to head to Paperchase Manchester on the hunt for Colourplan paper from the GF Smith range they stock there. The choice is usually pretty small, but I was really pleased when I got there because they had 3 colours that I thought would work really well for my personal branding. I hadn't gone with any specific colour in mind, but I enjoy working with pastel and contrasting colours, often being inspired by the colours I see in book covers and on examples of branding and identity. I found three colours of stock and then knew instantly from there the colours I would like to use for my personal branding.

These are the choices as shown on the GF Smith site (which as an aside, I really dig).






No comments:

Post a Comment