Saturday 10 May 2014

Design Presence: The Printed Business Cards

To make the process of printing my business cards easier and quicker, I have decided to send off for stamps of the phrases to go on the front and screen print the back of the cards where my information and logo will be. Screen printing the cards has gone well, and this is how they have each turned out.



I am really happy with the look I've been able to achieve with screen printing, it's a really crisp finish but it still looks quite tactile. The main bonus of screen printing has been managing to get the exact colours I wanted, if I have printed digitally there is no way that I could have achieved the same effect without sending off with a spot colour, something that would have cost me a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment